The European DatSci & AI Awards in collaboration with the BDVA & CeADAR are now accepting entries!
I’m delighted to announce that I am on the Judging Panel this year, along with people that I admire.
The Awards recognizes the gold standard for Data Science & AI in Industry, Education and Social Responsibility and connects the Data Science community across Europe.
The competition is open teams and individuals within the Data Science and AI community from across Europe.
Entry deadline for the competition is on the 24th May 2019.The competition is free to enter, so check out the criteria here and feel free to share. If you are interested in learning more sign up to the DatSci mailing list.
- Data Scientist of the Year
- Data Science Technology Innovation of the Year
- Best Application of AI of the Year
- Best use of Data Science/AI for Customer Experience
- Best use of Data Science/AI for Health & Wellbeing
- Best use of Data Science/AI for Industry 4.0
- Best use of Data Science in SME/Start Up
- Best use of Data to Achieve Social Impact
- Best technical advance in the field of Data Science/AI from a research organisation either in academia or industry
- Data Science Student of the Year
Important dates for this year’s Awards:
- March 2019 – 24th May 2019: Entry window open
- June 2019: Judging & Finalists selected
- July 2019 – Finalists announced
- w/c 22nd July 2019: Finalists presentations
- 5th September 2019: Awards Day & Winners announced
Business Analytics MSc Scholarship Available:
A central initiative of the European DatSci & AI Awards is paying it forward to the next generation of Data Science Talent, each year proceeds of ticket sales fund a Scholarship for full-time fees for a Level 9 MSc Business Analytics Student at UCD Smurfit School, Dublin. Check out details here.