I’m conducting some mentoring for #TeensInAI at the BBC Studios in London today with Acorn Aspirations. I’m working with a group, and we are creating an app that uses various technologies, such as Android mobile studio, Java, AzureML and Swagger.
It wasn’t immediately obvious where to find the Swagger JSON file for deploying as part of the Android app, so here are the instructions.
You need to download the JSON file from the AzureML web portal. To do this,
- Sign in to the AzureML portal.
- Click Web Services on the left hand side
- Select your web service
- Select the option New Web Service Experience, which is in Preview.
- Click Consume, which you will see towards the right hand side of the page.
- On the Consume page, copy the Request-Response URL.
- In the URL, replace execute?api-version=2.0&format=swagger with swagger.json
- Paste the URL into your browser.
- Save the returned file.
And that’s it! You can find out more about consuming a web service in AzureML here.