On Your Mark. Get Set. Go!
Join us on February 3, 2015 for a preview of what’s to come at the PASS Business Analytics Conference in April.
The BA Marathon features 6 back-to-back live webinars with leading experts from around the world. Register for all sessions to take advantage of this free, live educational experience!
I’m delighted to be participating and I hope to see you there. Oh, and keep watching http://www.passbaconference.com for the release of more great speakers over the next few days.
- Introducing the Reimagined Power BI Platform
- 03 Feb 2015 14:00 GMT
- You have seen glimpses of the new Power BI platform during the Public Preview reveal. Although it…
- Jen Underwood
- James Kobielus’s Session on Big Data
- 03 Feb 2015 15:00 GMT
- Big Data Evangelist and IBM Senior Program Director James Kobielus will teach attendees how to…
- James Kobielus
- What’s next for Business Analytics in the 21st Century?
- 03 Feb 2015 16:00 GMT
- What’s next for Business Analytics in the 21st Century? How Data and Analytics Will Shape the…
- Hyoun Park, Jen Stirrup, Marc Reguera
- Visualization Tools for Data Discovery
- 03 Feb 2015 17:00 GMT
- In this talk Lynn will show her favorite tools to visualize data during the discovery process. As…
- Lynn Langit
- An Overview of Predictive Analytics for Practitioners
- 03 Feb 2015 18:00 GMT
- Predictive Analytics (PA) has emerged as a “go to” approach to creating data-driven business…
- Dean Abbott
- Productivity Revolution in Excel
- 03 Feb 2015 19:00 GMT
- It ain’t your daddy’s Excel anymore. The new Microsoft Excel combined with Power BI is a Business…
- Avi Singh, Purna Duggirala
One thought on “BA Marathon – what is it, and who is it for?”