I’m delighted to announce that I’m speaking at the PASS Business Analytics Conference in Chicago, which takes place in April 2013. This conference is exciting since all about data, working with data, analysing it, strategy around data…. the types of discussions that will spark people who love data and analysing it, as I do!
If you work with data, and/or Excel and the other BI applications from Microsoft – this event is for you. We will be talking:
- data discovery
- data exploration and visualization
- predictive analytics
- big data
- information architecture and delivery
- information strategies
- Microsoft’s collaborative business analytics platform
What will we be discussing?
- sparks from the anvil – real-world insights
- prescriptive guidance and best practices
- strategic vision for successfully analyzing, managing, and sharing business information