Thinking of coming to SQL Server Live Orlando in December 2012, but not sure about the cost? Here is a priority code that will allow you to have a $500 discount, identified here as follows:
The all-access Best Value Conference Package for just $1,595, a savings of $500.00 off the standard price of $2,095.
In order to make advantage of this, I’ve got a special promotional code you can use. I hope that it helps you to join in the fun! The link to take advantage of this offer is here, so please click on the banner below:
There is a whole bunch of SQLFamily who will be presenting. Personally, I am very excited (and overawed!) about meeting Lynn Langit for the first time. I’m pencilling myself in to hear Andrew Brust speak, which is on my ‘must-do’ list. I am also looking forward to seeing Allen White, and also Tom La Rock again – his DBA sessions with Denny Cherry at TechEd were just awesome and I can’t wait to hear Tom speak again.
As one part of the Copper Blue team, I am delighted to be presenting on two topics: Mobile Business Intelligence and on Power View from the Data Visualization Perspective.
There’s a huge range of different topics, which I’ve posted below:
- Possible Musics: Choosing Between Analysis Services 2012 Multidimensional and Tabular Tuesday December 11 4:15PM – 5:30PM
- Why OLAP? Building SSAS Cubes and Benefits of OLAP Wednesday December 12 9:15AM – 10:30AM
- Serene Velocity: Reporting Services and Analysis Services Data Wednesday December 12 11:00AM – 12:15PM
- An Overview of PowerPivot 2012 Wednesday December 12 1:45PM – 3:00PM
- Real-World SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services BISM Models Wednesday December 12 4:00PM – 5:15PM
- Add It Up: Analysis Services Aggregations Thursday December 13 9:30AM – 10:45AM
- Why Business Intelligence Projects Fail (And What You Can Do About It) Thursday December 13 11:00AM – 12:15PM
- BI in the Cloud with Windows Azure SQL Reporting Thursday December 13 8:00AM – 9:15AM
- Power View from the Data Visualization Perspective Thursday December 13 8:00AM – 9:15AM
- Avoid Slow SSAS Queries: MDX Query Troubleshooting Thursday December 13 1:30PM – 2:45PM
- Microsoft’s Big Play for Big Data Thursday December 13 9:30AM – 10:45AM
- Hadoop and its Ecosystem Components in Action Thursday December 13 11:00AM – 12:15PM
- NoSQL for the SQL Server Professional Thursday December 13 1:30PM – 2:45PM
- Secure SSAS Data Without Tying Yourself Up in Knots Thursday December 13 3:00PM – 4:15PM
- Mobile Business Intelligence for Everyone, Now! Thursday December 13 3:00PM – 4:15PM
- Workshop: The Data Warehousing Process in a Day – Design, Build, and Deliver Friday December 14 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Workshop: Big Data and NoSQL in Microsoft-Land Friday December 14 8:00AM – 5:00PM
I am looking forward to seeing you there! Please come up and say hi!
Yours, as always,