Last modified on 3rd November 2021.
The term ‘Data Relish’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BizSpace Hemel Hempstead, Suite 25 iMex Centre, 575-599 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DX. Our company registration number is 7280986. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The Website and all its original content are the sole property of Data Relish Ltd and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Data Relish Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without providing notice. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of DataRelish.com after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes Data Relish Ltd make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access DataRelish.com immediately.
- Data Relish Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to our website, without any notice, if you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
For organisations joining our online training, signing up for our newsletters or downloading material, please note the following.
1. How does Data Relish Ltd collect your personal data?
Directly from you when you:
- Register with us on our website via our ‘Newsletter’ form e.g. to subscribe to our newsletter or contact us to enquire about our services.
- Sign up to use our digital tools, and downloads.
- Sign up to attend our events
- Apply to join our team.
- Visit and use our website.
2. What personal data does Data Relish Ltd collect?
The information that we collect may include personal identifiers such as your name, your email address and organisation’s name.
3. Why does Data Relish Ltd collect your personal data?
- To enable us to supply goods, services and information to our clients, subscribers, followers, and those who download our materials.
- To comply with employment laws and other statutory requirements.
- To keep you informed about our work. You can update your contact preferences by using the link in any of our newsletter emails.
- To administer our website and business.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website, services, and programmes.
4. How does Data Relish Ltd use your personal data?
We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To respond to enquiries submitted or to provide products or services to our clients, and subscribers.
- To enable you to use our services and to participate in any of our programmes.
- To respond to complaints made by or about you relating to our website, services, and programmes.
We may also process your personal information for our legitimate business interests. This includes the following purposes:
- To improve our services to the benefit of clients and prospective customers.
- To provide newsletters
- To send surveys and feedback requests to improve our services
- To better understand how individuals interact with our website. Please see our Cookies Policy below for more information.
- To enhance the security of our information systems or identify and prevent fraud.
5. What are your information rights and choices?
The Data Protection laws and regulations grant you a number of rights in relation to your personal information. You are entitled to:
- Request Data Relish Ltd for copies of, and/or access to your personal information.
- Request that your personal information be corrected where inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data be deleted.
- Note that Data Relish Ltd may need to retain some, minimal information in order to respect your request to be excluded from processing.
- Object to or limit the use of your personal information by Data Relish Ltd.
- Request to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data.
- Request to have your personal data provided to you in a machine-readable format.
- Choose whether to have marketing communications from us by email, text or telephone. You can update your contact preferences by using the link in any of our emails.
To know about the cookies that Data Relish Ltd uses so that you can decide whether to give us permission to place a cookie on your device, please refer to our Cookies Policy, below, for more information.
6. How long does the company retain your personal data?
The length of time that we hold your personal data varies depending on the type of information and its use. We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide the services and/or products that you have requested, for the execution of a contract or for such other essential purposes such as, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, investigating disciplinary matters and enforcing our agreements.
When your personal data is no longer necessary, it will be securely deleted or anonymised.
If you have any questions about our Data Retention Policy, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
7. Sharing your personal information
Where necessary and in limited circumstances, we may share your personal information with third parties to the extent permitted by or required by law including to:
- meet our legal obligations;
- provide reasonable voluntary cooperation with relevant police or regulatory investigation or any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
Your personal information may be held by us in one or more customer relationship management (CRM) database(s) for a number of purposes:
- consolidating details of your dealings with us across various services
- to ensure we have clear and accurate records about your use of our services/programmes
- to better understand your requirements
- how we might provide other services/programmes to you.
We may share anonymised, aggregated information within our advisory boards, panels and stakeholders, as needed for reasonable management, analysis, planning and decision making, including in relation to taking decisions regarding our services.
8. International transfers
In the occasion where your personal data is being transferred to countries outside the EEA either by us or by our third-party service providers acting on our behalf, Data Relish Ltd shall put in place all the necessary organisational and technical measures to ensure those transfers are adequately protected and guarantee the security and the lawful processing of your personal information in accordance with the law.
Data Relish Ltd takes all reasonable and appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the security of your personal information, in accordance with our legal obligations.
10. Your marketing and contact preferences
Data Relish Ltd is committed to respecting your preference to receive marketing and advertising information from us. We may contact you with information about our products, programmes, events, courses or other resources that may be of interest to you via our Newsletter.
You can change or update your marketing communication by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link included in every email communication we send to you or by contacting us on the contact details provided in this Privacy Notice.
Data Relish Ltd will ask for your permission to contact you by email or text for marketing purposes.
11. Complaints and queries
At Data Relish Ltd we do our best to meet the highest standards when handling personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. To exercise your rights please send us your request to the address provided below. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may report to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Details on how to do so can be found on the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk.
For more information about your information rights visit https://ico.org.uk/
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and providing you with content that is relevant to you.
13. How to contact us
Our principal place of business is BizSpace Hemel Hempstead, Suite 25 iMex Centre, 575-599 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DX.
You can contact us by emailing DPO@Data-Relish.com or by calling on 020 8038 9990.
14. Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review in order to reflect the changes in law and/or our privacy practices. Do check our website from time to time. In the occasion of significant changes in the way we process your personal data, we will provide a prominent notice on our website or send you a notification.